FAMILY NAME Standard Acrylic Calendar with Notes & Menu
The calendar is professionally printed on the back so the printing will never come off. It comes with high quality hardware and clear instructions on how to hang the calendar. Acrylic is highly superior to traditional white dry erase surfaces. It cleans spotlessly, with no "ghosting" or residue left over.
Our calendar will be a stunning addition to your home. It is a piece of art that will help you be organized! - NOTE: calendar is not magnetic
WHAT IS INCLUDED
1) A gorgeous, customized clear acrylic calendar with polished edges
2) Beautiful, high quality gold or stainless steel hardware
3) A wet-erase marker with stainless holder to mount next to your calendar. Our marker comes with a magnet attached to it - you won't find it anywhere else!
4) Clear hanging instructions
- Shipping is $30.00 within the USA
-19" wide X 23" tall.
-Writing area for each day is 2 1/2” x 2 1/2”.
-Bottom section is 19" X 6"
-23" wide X 30" tall.
-Writing area for each day is 3 1/4” x 3 1/2"
-Bottom section is 23" X 8"
In the Special Instruction Box at checkout:
1) Write your family name (or business name, or 2 words, whatever you want!)
2) If you want the bottom section to be different from how it is in the 2nd photo, leave instructions for that. We can change the words, we can have it one big section that say "notes", etc (see last photo)
Since this is a custom item, production time will be 2-4 weeks for this family name calendar.
- How is the calendar mounted?
It is mounted with 4 screws and anchors. Mounting on old lath and plaster walls requires care to not break the plaster around the screws (usually found in homes manufactured up until the 1950s.)
Love everything about this calendar. It helps keep our lives sorted and organized. Would recommend it to everyone!
I'm so happy with this calendar (the 23x30 size). Do note, though, that with the 23x30 you end up with six mounting spots versus the four shown in pictures. I installed this myself (my first real DIY project) and shared my installation process in a post here: http://www.needlesandapen.com/girl-friday-calendar-review-installation-tips/