PREMIUM Acrylic Calendar
Our calendars have beautiful clear, polished edges. They are professionally printed on the back with a special ink that adheres permanently.
They come with high quality stainless steel hardware or beautiful gold hardware, and clear instructions on how to hang the calendar.
They are absolutely stunning and you will not find them anywhere else. It is a piece of art that will help you be organized!
-Writing surface is thick, 3/8" acrylic. Acrylic is highly superior to traditional white dry erase surfaces. It cleans spotlessly, with no "ghosting" or residue left over.
- You can use wet erase markers or dry erase markers. Wet erase markers are recommended, as they will write much darker and more precise than dry erase.
- One wet-erase marker will be included.
-All hardware for mounting the 4 corner posts will be included.
- Shipping is $30.00 within the USA
- NOTE: calendar is not magnetic
- 23" X 19".
- Writing area for each day is 3 1/4” x 3”.
- 26" X 21".
- Writing area for each day is 3 1/2” x 3 1/8”.
EXTRA LARGE $335
-30" X 26"
-Writing area for each day is 4" X 4"
- Is the calendar magnetic?
No, our clear acrylic calendars are not magnetic. They do not hold our number magnets. If you want a magnetic calendar and number magnets, see our magnetic acrylic section: https://www.girlfridayhome.com/collections/magnetic-acrylic-calendar
- How is the calendar mounted?
It is mounted with 4 screws and anchors. Mounting on old lath and plaster walls requires care to not break the plaster around the screws (usually found in homes manufactured up until the 1950s.)
I had been eyeing up this calendar for a long time, and finally made the purchase. This calendar is translucent so it matches perfectly with any room. The fact that I can write on it and not rub off previously written words is awesome. It's very heavy, good quality material.
I love my new calendars! They look so elegant on my walls